Advanced WordPress Website Developer Wanted! Work for a Great Company! Opportunity For Long Term Placement!
Advanced WordPress Website Developer with Very Good English Skills Wanted! Work for a Great Company! Opportunity For Long Term Placement!
Hi there! I’m hiring a WordPress website developer right now. You’ll have the opportunity to prove yourself with a project that could lead to long term employment with us.
- Great communicator in writing
- Work fast
- Won’t be easily offended
- Go-getter attitude
- Extremely reliable
- Positive, no excuse attitude
- If you are looking to expand your experience and use your creativity as a WordPress website developer – this job is for you!
ABOUT ME (Adam):
- I make software, online courses, graphics packages, stock music packages, promote action sports vacations, and create action sports events (think X-games)!
- I have been starting companies for 18 years
- I move very fast & expect the people I work with to be the same way
- I am very loyal to my employees & treat them with respect
- I give bonuses for doing a good job (If I make money you should be rewarded for that)
- I own an American (U.S.) Company located in the state of Colorado
ABOUT THE (POTENTIAL) LONG TERM POSITION:
- If you prove to be a developer we’d like to add to our team a long term full time position will be offered
ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
- Add an inquiry form to a custom theme built site
- Build and redesign a Responsive site from content of an existing non responsive site
- Build redesign of existing site from existing site, plus add products to online store
- Build new site from scratch with provided content (7 to 10 pages)
• Build new site from scratch with provided content (3 to 5 pages)
- Will pay upon delivery of the work
- We pay bonuses for great work
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send email with the subject line: Advanced WordPress Developer
- Include your resume and website examples of WordPress sites you have developed
- Also: please complete this short form: http://goo.gl/forms/Fyhg6zK5kU
Congratulations you made it to the end, so what are you waiting for?
Project Pay Based On Experience