7 Day South Island Dirt Seeker MTB Tour
Christchurch to Queenstown
- Start time: 8am
- Finish time: approx 1pm (free afternoon on day 7)
The South Island is famous for its excellent beauty and adventures. Plant your feet on your pedals as you take a spin on some of the most interesting and beautifully crafted trails the mighty South Island has to offer.
Normally we’ll take in Queenstown in all its glory, as well as areas preferred by our professional MTB guides such as Arrowtown, Wanaka and Christchurch’s all new MTB park.
As well as the varied tour, add an extra dose of awesome by including some of our awesome add-on options such as Heli-Biking and skydiving.
It is your trip of a life time, so take no chances and travel with New Zealand’s # 1 Rated Tour Company. Read more about our South Island MTB Tours
No need for hours of online research and planning all you need to do is focus on the riding, the eating and the drinking – forget about sorting accommodation, and transport, we’ve already sorted that (and more) out.
Here’s the list of inclusions.
- Accommodation each night (max 6 share, upgrades available)
- Daily breakfast each day
- Both of your nights at Castle Hill include dinner
- All shuttles on Queenstown Bike Park
- Skyline Gondola Pass
- All maps, detailed trail advice and recommendations
- Unparalleled scenery on a mix of downhill and backcountry XC trails
- Two expert and friendly tour guides with local knowledge
- Small group sizes (16 max)
- Quality riding lights for the special Haka Night Adventure Ride (if you do not already own some)
- Commentary of every location we visit
- Plus many surprise stops on the way
Read more about our South Island MTB Tours
Customise your trip by adding optional activities and upgrades as you build your tour online.
- Hire one full-suspension MTB from our new Specialized fleet – $499
- Upgrade your accommodation to a private room – $649
- Heli-Mountain Biking in Queenstown
- Cardrona Bike Park (Chairlift assisted Downhills)
- Fatbike Hire in Wanaka
- Skydive over Lake Wanaka
- Paraglide, bungy jump, jet boat or canyon swing in Queenstown
- Book extra nights accommodation before and after your tour
None of these are compulsory, just choose the ones you want. Read more about our South Island MTB Tours
BOOK South Island MTB Tours now.
BOOK your South Island MTB Tours now
- available as custom trip for 5 or more – click here to email
- level: intermediate, advanced
- ages: all (call for under 18)
- group size: varies
Away stoked to show New Zealand visitor the unique landscape and trails especially our swing bridges which I think are a real focal point for a a lot of out #backcountry trails. This swing bridge is on the #BridgeToNoWhere #Mangapurua trail where there are 4 or 5 really cool deep valley crossings full of ferns 👌. .damianstones
Ripping turns as we wind our way down some epic jungle, it was a party on #BillyT - built by the local legend Dodzy. Week one of the NZ tour with @markymath and @nzmtbtours.chamakazi
Our guide @scruffymorgs and his mountain top dab! #hakatours #mtb #oldghostroadhaka_mtb_tours
One of our all blacks rentals getting a good run on a bluebird day in the mountains today. #ovalrevolution #ovalthis #specializedhaka_mtb_tours
Out searching for dinosaurs w/ @nzmtbtours @chamakazi 📷 #🥝 #funisthebest #mtbmarkymath
Bridge to Nowhere! Thanks @damianstones for the photo #specilizedbikes #specializedenduro #specializednz #nzmtbtours #ovalthis #ovalrevolutionscruffymorgs