Accommodation: Springfield (2n), Craigieburn (2n).
Includes: Accommodation, 5 x Lift Passes, Mountain Transport, Expert Guide, Breakfasts, Two Dinners.
5 Day Snow Explorer
Escape the crowds of Queenstown and get a taste of New Zealand’s best club fields on this five-day snow tour of the South Island.
The Snow Explorer really is off-piste heaven– leave the beaten track behind and sample four legendary mountains considered by locals as NZ’s best-kept-secrets: Porters, Broken River, Mt Olympus/Temple Basin and Craigieburn. Whilst these names may not ring a bell now, we guarantee by the end of your trip they will be the only thing you’ll want to talk about.
Starting and ending in Christchurch, this tour best suits intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders as you’ll be using nutcrackers and rope tows to climb the slopes at most locations. But don’t let this put you off– our expert guides are on hand to help, and most people adjust to using these tools after just a couple of runs.
Reserve your spot with just a $99 deposit! Read more about our 5 Day Snow Explorer tour.
We provide everything you need for the ultimate, stress-free time on the snow in New Zealand;
- 5 lift passes to 4 different mountains
- Continental breakfasts every day
- Two dinners
- Tow protection gloves and harnesses
- Equipment hire (includes skis + poles or snowboard, and boots)
- Ski clothing hire (includes jacket, pants and goggles)
- Helmet hire
- Upgrade to a private room for $199 (available for the first two nights of the tour only). The cost is per room, so if there are two you, you can split the cost
- Book extra nights of accommodation to stay with us the night before and after the tour
BOOK your 5 Day Snow Explorer now.
Book your 5 Day Snow Explorer now
- available as custom trip for 5 or more – click here to email
- level: intermediate, advanced
- ages: all (call for under 18)
- group size: varies
instapinnarJohn & Ollie, our guide, waiting for me taking a million pictures and videos before dropping down the bowl.instapinnar
jamesfightsboredomDust on Crust is good for going fast!jamesfightsboredom
adventurelizzieGot some turns in with these crazy cats. While we rested the sentinels waited 😂🐦adventurelizzie
adventurelizzie#hakasnowtours #hakatours #snowtours #snowboarding #skiing #nzmustdo #nzbeautiful #aotearoa #treblecone #lifeofaguide #girlsthatshred #mountain #snow
hakasnowtoursThat feeling you get when you surf mountains surf 🏄🏼 🏂🤙hakasnowtours
hakasnowtours#hakatours #snow #snowboarding #snowboard #ski #snow #powder #nzsnowtours #surf #nzmustdo #nz
swemzdLast day on slopes got me like #coronetpeak #hakatours #terrainpark #skijumping #jump #speeddemon #purenewzealand #ski #skiing🎿 #newzealand #holidaysswemzd